A year in review
Happy New Year! The beginning of a new year is a great time to look to the future, and also reflect on your achievements of the last year. Here’s some things we got up to in 2015 at the Pixel Foundry:
- We launched a greatly overdue redesign of our website, including articles and useful resources.
- We also launched our monthly newsletter, offering a recap of the latest articles and news, plus exclusive resource content. You can sign up here!
- We hosted a summer intern, Aaron. You can read about his experience here.
- We also hosted Katie for her BCIT’s New Media practicum. She’s now joined Pixel Foundry as a Production Assistant.
- We’re happy to have new partnerships to provide white label services to awesome designers and marketing/agency teams.
Here’s to 2016 bringing more opportunities and success/growth to our excellent clients!
New Year’s Resolutions
Larger corporations have board meetings and a structure to strategize and set goals for the future. But if you’re a small to medium sized business, you might find yourself too preoccupied with the day-to-day operations to give your marketing plan the attention it deserves. Many individuals make New Year’s resolutions in January to achieve their goals; why not make New Year’s resolutions for your business as well?
Think of the new year as a great time to invest more into your business or organization. Maybe it’s time to finally redesign and redevelop your website. Maybe you need a brand facelift. Or, maybe take the time to develop a year long marketing plan. If you’re ready to take the next step with your online brand, get in touch!